Hey, let me keep it real simple. I curate recipes during my free time.
Curious about my full time job? Check out YS Ventures.
Currently working on revamping my whole 3thanwong.com site
Optimizing my new e-shop 3than Kitchenware
Translating the whole site for bilingual – English & Chinese
Would like to learn about Blockchain too!
Follow me on Social Media
Over the Years
*timeline only indicate a fragment of my life journey related to Culinary
XXXX XX XX
Well, I was born
- Sorry not keen to share my birth year, month and day. Every year I am 18 years old.
Training begins at 13 years old
- My father was in the restaurant line for 32 years. I was born to and raised by a family of cooks. My culinary skills and techniques are horned even before I realized it
Académie de Toulouse
- Prior to my SPM graduation, without hesitation I enrolled to Diploma in Culinary Arts at Taylor’s College. I was filled with excitement as the course was from Académie de Toulouse, France.
An unexpected turn – Life is a box Chocolate right
- Unfortunately, my mum was diagnose with cancer and I have to quit pursuing my studies and step forward to assist the business. That year, Keong Kee Restaurant (强记面食) was at Jalan Barat Off Jalan Imbi
2014 January 28
Chef Keong Retirement
- It was on 2014 January 28th that Keong Kee Restaurant had our last day of honor to serve our regular patrons. Read about his life story here.
2014 November 1
My Village Restaurant, Guangzhou
Malaysia Night event at Shangri-La Hotel, Guangzhou
- I was invited to My Village Restaurant, Guangzhou, China for a period of 2 months
2016 June 6
Guest Chef at Taipei
- Me and my dad was invited as a Guest Chef to Taipei, Taiwan for 2 weeks.
2016 december 4
3thanwong.com was registered
Initial logo design
- My website was created with the goal to share my passion. Looked around for a name where I could use in all place and end up with 3thanwong
3than = Ethan
2017 march 14th
My Youtube Channel
- I created my small Youtube channel to showcase some basic recipes. Its all started from a small request of a friend from Taipei, asking me to teach some recipe
2017 May 1st
Food is in his blood – but he cooks for pleasure
- My recipes are featured on The Star 2
Thank you The Star 2 for coming over. I had such a great time with Abirami and Raymond take great photos!
2017 august 1st
Making a Better Planet with BMS Organics
- Joined BMS Organics with their Central Kitchen team in helping the environment from food at the menu level! Developing new menu while increasing food sustainability from the plates!
2018 1st april
Its time to move on
- I left BMS Organic’s Central Kitchen Department with a dream to catch
- At the time of my departure there was 20 organics vegetarian cafe out of 42 outlets
2018 august 1st
Private Chef at Taipei, Taiwan
- I became a private chef at Taipei, put my skills and technique to test! Being a private chef enables me to experiment with lots of ingredients and cuisine types.
2019 1st september
- I’ve met many good bunch in Taiwan, unlocked new skills. It is time to move on
2020 april 10th
Published first eBook
- Moving on to new phrase, posted my first ebook – Classic Chicken Recipe. Check it out in the ebook section!
- 2020 a year of challenges due to Coronavirus pandemic. Also mark a new normal around the globe, being so, I decided to launch my small e-shop Check it out here