How Popcorn are made?
Author have a say…
Popcorns are actually super easy to be made at home. There is no need for any fancy equipment or the popcorn maker your saw at the cinema, here is how you can make popcorn at home and this will save you dozens of money! As dried corns are very cheap. I had made 3 flavor examples for you to see the process, you can try to make almost any sort of flavors that you prefer!
Source : Wiki
How to Make Popcorn at Home with a Stovetop
- 4 tbsp Dried Corn
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 3 tbsp Sugar
Salted Parmesan Cheese Popcorn
- 3 tbsp Parmesan Cheese Powder (grated parmesan cheese works the same)
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 5 tbsp Sweetened Condense Milk
- 4 tbsp Chocolate Powder
This is a free content
I have to run Ads
- With a pan/pot, gently toss corn over low heat.
- As the corn begins to pop, keep covered to prevent the corn from popping all around.
- Once all the corn is popped, mix with your preferred flavor.
- Once the dried corn has turned into popcorn, simply mix your preferred flavors in over very low heat. Stir well and serve.
- Any blend of flavors is possible for popcorn – syrup, honey, salted spices, spicy paprika, etc.
- As for syrup flavors, just make sure the blend of flavors is really thick. Otherwise, popcorn tend to turn soft very easily.