Is Lettuce Wraps a new thing?
I’ve come across this lettuce wrap recipe when I was at Guangzhou and totally fallen in love with it! The freshness of the lettuce sort of offset the overwhelming flavors of the stir fry diced pork & green beans, making them one of the best appetizers you could make to awe your friends!
资源 ： 维基百科
Lettuce Wraps Recipe with Diced Meat and Green Beans
- 1 head Lettuce (can be Iceberg, Romaine, etc)
- 100 克 大蒜
- 300 克 Pork Belly (option chicken or beef)
- 200 克 Green Beans
- 100 克 Green Capsicum
- 100 克 Red Capsicum
- 100 克 Carrot
- 1 茶匙 盐
- 1 汤匙 Soy Sauce
- 1/2 茶匙 Allspice
- 2 汤匙 Oyster Sauce
- 2 汤匙 食用油
- Clean lettuce with water and gently open the leaf as whole pieces and set aside.
- Peel garlic and finely chop.
- Remove pork belly skin and diced pork belly into uniform cube pieces.
- For green beans, red & green capsicum and carrot, clean and diced them into uniform cube pieces.
- Prepare the other ingredient accordingly.
- Bring approximately 1 liter of water to boil with a tbsp of salt.
- Blanch green beans, red & green capsicum and carrot for 30 seconds. Strain and set aside.
- Preheat pan/wok with cooking oil.
- Add diced pork belly in and shallow fry to golden.
- Add chopped garlic and fry garlic to golden alongside diced pork belly.
- Add blanched green beans, red & green capsicum and carrot in. Thoroughly stir fry.
- Season with salt, soy sauce, allspice, and oyster sauce.
- Stir fry over high heat for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and serve.