Do you know we can actually cook Claypot Chicken Rice at home without using a claypot? The answer is yes, you can. Instead of buying a claypot to cooking the rice with the claypot, not knowing how to control the temperature of cooking with a claypot, under-cooked rice, burned rice and the list goes on. Worry not! Simply use your rice cooker, you could actually mimic the similar process of claypot chicken rice with a rice cooker! Here is how you do it!
资源 ： 维基百科
Claypot Chicken Rice Recipe with a Rice Cooker
- Rice Cooker
- 1 件 Whole Chicken Leg
- 1 块 姜 (1 inch)
- 5 瓣 大蒜
- 4 瓣 葱头
- 1 汤匙 Oyster Sauce
- 1 汤匙 Fish Sauce
- 1 汤匙 Soy Sauce
- 1 茶匙 Thick Soy Sauce
- 2 汤匙 Shao Xing Wine
- 1 杯 Rice
- Clean and chop chicken into bite-size.
- Peel and finely chop ginger, garlic, and shallot together. Or simply use a blender or food processor.
- Add a pinch of salt into blended ginger, garlic, and shallot. Thoroughly mix the salt in.
- Use your hand and squeeze the juice from blended ginger, garlic, and shallot. Put aside the ginger, garlic, and shallot.
- Add oyster sauce, fish sauce, soy sauce, thick soy sauce, and Shao xing wine into the juice and mix well.
- Add chopped chicken into the marinade and let marinate in the refrigerator until the rice is cooked.
- Fry the squeezed ginger, garlic, and shallot to golden. Strain and leave aside.
- Rinse rice with tap water and add water in accordance with the package’s instruction. (See tips below on how to cook rice)
- Cook the rice with the rice cook in a regular setting.
- Once the rice is cooked, place marinated chicken on top of the cooked rice and pour 5 tbsp of the marinate into cooked rice.
- Set rice cooker to regular cooking and cook for 10 分钟.
- In a heap, add fried ginger, garlic, and shallot on top. Keep covered and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove rice from rice cooker and serve.